United Trampolines (SY Brand’s LTD.) are committed to protecting the privacy of anyone using our site and the confidentiality of any information that you provide us with.
The purpose of this statement is to set out how we use any personal information that we may obtain from you.
Our access and handling of this information is subject to the General Data Protection Regulations (GDPR) of May 2018. This replaces the Data Protection Act of 1998.
USE AND COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
In general, you can visit our website without telling us who you are and without revealing any information about yourself.
If, however, you use our site you will need to register and you will be asked to provide certain information such as your contact details.
We will store this data and hold it on a computer or otherwise.
We may use information that you provide:
- To register you with our website and to administer it.
- For assessment and analysis e.g. marketing, customer and product analysis, to enable us to review, develop and improve our services.
United Trampolines is committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. Should we ask you to provide certain information by which you can be identified when using this website, then you can be assured that it will only be used in accordance with this privacy statement.
United Trampolines may change this policy from time to time by updating this page. You should check this page from time to time to ensure that you are happy with any changes.
WHAT WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information:
- Contact information including email address
- Demographic information such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Credit / Debit card details
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
Under the GDPR, we must always have a lawful basis for using personal data. This may be because the data is necessary for our performance of a contract with you, because you have consented to our use of your personal data, or because it is in our legitimate business interests to use it.
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
If you find any inaccuracies in the information you have supplied, contact us and we will amend it promptly. We will never collect sensitive personal information without your explicit consent.
With your permission and/or where permitted by law, we may also use your personal data for marketing purposes, which may include contacting you by email or telephone or text message or post with information, news, and offers on our products and services. You will not be sent any unlawful marketing or spam. We will always work to fully protect your rights and comply with our obligations under the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, and you will always have the opportunity to opt-out.
HOW LONG WILL YOU KEEP MY PERSONAL DATA?
We will not keep your personal data for any longer than is necessary in light of the reason(s) for which it was first collected. Your personal data will therefore be kept for the following periods (or, where there is no fixed period, the following factors will be used to determine how long it is kept):
- Contact information for the purposes of fulfilling a contract of sale will be retained 7 years as required by law.
- Contact information obtained, as a result of marketing activity will be retained for 10 years unless you notify us or unsubscribe.
- Contact information obtained, as a result of the production of marketing assets will be retained for 10 years unless you notify us otherwise.
HOW AND WHERE DO YOU STORE OR TRANSFER MY PERSONAL DATA?
We will only store your personal data within the European Economic Area (the “EEA”). The EEA consists of all EU member states, plus Norway, Iceland, and Liechtenstein. This means that your personal data will be fully protected under the GDPR or to equivalent standards by law.
The security of your personal data is essential to us and to protect your data, we take a number, of important measures, including the following:
- Email safe storage when personal data is included in the communication
- Passworded access to personal data only
- Physical security practises.
DO YOU SHARE MY PERSONAL DATA?
We may share your personal data with other companies in our group for marketing purposes.
We may sometimes contract with the following third parties to supply products or services to you on our behalf. These may include payment processing, delivery, provision of spares and warranty services, product review and marketing. In some cases, those third parties may require access to some or all of your personal data that we hold.
- Couriers including UPS, Parcel Force, DPD, Tuffnells, Royal Mail
If any of your personal data is required by a third party, as described above, we will take steps to ensure that your personal data is handled safely, securely, and in accordance with your rights, our obligations, and the third party’s obligations under the law.
In some limited circumstances, we may be legally required to share certain personal data, which might include yours, if we involved in legal proceedings or complying with legal obligations, a court order, or the instructions of a government authority.
To contact us about anything to do with your personal data and data protection, including to make a subject access request, please call us on +44 (0) 161 394 0317 or email us on email@example.com